Join the RAW Team!
RAW is constantly growing in order to reach many new creative communities. There is room to grow with us. Below are some opportunities to be a part of a revolutionizing organization. RAW supports and promotes the independent artists and storytellers of our generation. We're always looking for others who share our mission to help grow it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
RAW Junior Directors gain valuable hands-on experience working with artists and other creatives, while working alongside the organizations’ showcase directors and executives. Junior Directors will learn to develop show curatorial, production, marketing and PR skills through varied exposure to many aspects of the RAW organization.
Training and opportunities to develop and grow will be provided every step of the position. Junior Directors will also benefit from working with several departments within the organization to launch them into their chosen career path. This an ideal opportunity to work within a cutting-edge, fast-moving, start-up organization. All members of the RAW team are encouraged to be innovative, share ideas, and spearhead projects that they are passionate about to further develop the organization as a whole.
Junior Directors will primarily be assisting with:
- Showcase curation and production
- Scouting creative, independent talent and assisting with booking
- Researching artistic communities and markets
- Community and artist engagement
- At least 1 year experience in event planning/production
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to take advantage of every learning opportunity
- A strong interest in the arts and experience connecting with creative people
- Goal-oriented and deadline-driven
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- A laptop
- Reliable transportation
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD ...
Interested/serious candidates should email a resume and cover letter to hiring [at] RAWartists [dot] org